Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Suspense & Annoyance

Well Misty I did watch harry potter tonight. it was as good as seeing it over the summer. we watched the ending a few times, only because it is so good. i also guessed that it is bellatreax (or however you spell her name) that Mrs. weasley kills. when the movie was over james and i discussed for about a half hour about how he just wanted to tell me about the book. i kept telling him to shut up. than he might've let something slip about it but i'm not sure, but i slapped his head anyway hehe. he said that the cool thing that she does is make it so that nobody really knows if they all die or not, than he tried to cover it up that he didn't say that so i'm not really sure. so now i probably should be in bed considering it's after 1 and i have to get up really early to spend 6 hours with you know who. anyway i'm sorry that you're the one she picks on now, well i suppose besides carla, poor carla, i think she gets it the worse. anyway i know how it goes. i hope it works out for both of us to our favor so she doesn't end up screwing us over. did you ever notice that with her it's always got to be about her...i did this and i'm doing that and i'm gonna do that and i don't have time for anything and i'm very stressed and i got all this stuff done today because nobody else does anything. anyway c-ya sat. and we can vent some more. oh yea i forgot to ask you if your daughter's feeling better?

1 comment:

avadak said...

Oh I want to tell you about the last book so bad! But I won't. :)
It's soooo cool though. Lol i just love your titles to your blogs! There are perfect! Oy that women drives me insane and up the wall! We definately need to sell her!
She reminds me of someone else I know who has to make everything about him. I don't understand why people do that. Anyway that's another story that I'll get into when I start my own blog. My internet connection is on the fritz so ill have to cut this short. See ya Sat!