Monday, December 3, 2007

A Slippery & Cold Slope

Well, I almost thought I wouldn't be able to think about what to write again. But after going to school this morning I can find something to complain about. I don't even like complaining, but if I need to write something in here once a week and all I can think about is complaining, well than that's what I'm going to write about than.

So, what was with the school parking lot and sidewalks this morning. You can't tell me that they do not pay someone to salt the place. You could barely drive around because it was so thick. Than to try to walk was even worse because not only did you have to worry about it being slippery but there was nothing but tire tracks so it was hard to walk period. Than walking up that hill to get to class you could barely even see the sidewalk because of all the ice and since you're walking uphill it makes it that much more dangerous.

If they won't even salt that parking lot and the sidewalks they must protect themselves against lawsuits or something than. If someone were to slip and hurt themselves I know I would sue. Even if I was driving and ran into another car or another car hit me I would still go after the school because it is their fault.

Since I'm already on the subject of complaining about school, what is with it being so damn cold in there all the time. For most of the time that I'm there I have a thick sweater on and I leave my coat on and I'm still cold. You can't tell me that they can't afford to turn the heat up a little bit. Some of the rooms it doesn't even feel like the heat is on at all. I hate being cold.

1 comment:

nate p said...

I absolutely agree with you, the parking lots and sidewalks were terible. I don't know if you evere get over to the gym parking lot but you should see how they plowed that lot, "or atempt to plow it!" It's rediculus, they pushed the wet snow into piles, which turned to ice, right in the way where everyone parks and walks; how stupid is that. Why couldn't they have pushed it in the far corner where no one parks or walks.
Your also right about the school being cold; usually I never get cold but our math class is always chilly, so If I'm chilly everyone else must be cold.