Monday, November 12, 2007

Cats

I think that I am definately a cat person. I have two right now, but when I get a house I plan on having like six. The one is very cudely and affectionate. Whenever I'm laying down watching a movie she'll come right up by me and do her little paw thing on my stomach and just make herself comfy and lay down. The cutest thing she does is when she wants attention she will go right up in your face and put her butt in the air and start twitching her tail and butt, it's very funny.

I've had her now for about three years. My mom says she was a stray, but I still wonder if she got her somewhere to replace one of my cats that died. She never used to be an affectionate cat either. She also used to be very energetic, but now she's more lazy. She also likes going outside to scratch herself on the pavement.

Whenever I go into petsmart to get food for the animals, my husband always makes us go look at the cats. I never want to because it makes me sad that they are there and I just want to take them all home. All of the cats that I've ever had in my life have been strays. They just must come to me knowing that I will take them in.

I always hated seeing stray cats crossing the streets. I just want to pull over and pick them up, but I know I can't. I used to think that I was a dog person, but after having my two dogs now, I definately think that I'm a cat person.

2 comments:

Squee said...

I've actually picked up a stry because i could tell it had a home and i almost hit it. The cops had to come get it and e felt so bad because what if they didnt find its home? would they put it down? it made me sad but i could leave it out in the cold. i love cats, i have one and i treat her like a kid. she hates other cats too. she freaks out and goes ferrel. its funny but its weird.

Jimmy said...

I wish my neighbors felt the same way you do. I swear they all must open their front doors each night and shoo their cats out to crap in my kids' sand box. I see them all year long and most have collars on so I know they have homes. They are lucky that I'm a deer hunter and not a cat hunter...hehehee.